Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Science Forums > Biochemistry Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Biochemistry Forum Discuss and post questions regarding the study of Biochemistry. If you need homework help this is the place to ask!

Where can i volunteer if im majoring in biochemistry ( getting into forensic

Where can i volunteer if im majoring in biochemistry ( getting into forensic - Biochemistry Forum

Where can i volunteer if im majoring in biochemistry ( getting into forensic - Discuss and post questions regarding the study of Biochemistry. If you need homework help this is the place to ask!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Where can i volunteer if im majoring in biochemistry ( getting into forensic

chemist career)??? where can i volunteer if i want to be a forensic chemist?? please help???
thanks for the tip!!
Old 08-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

You should ask your dept. They have tons of places they can put you. I know someone whos volenterring at a reserach lab and loves it!! he just went to his dept and asked and they checked out his grades, etc. good idea tho! will def be good when you apply for the major.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:13 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

Default Re: Where can i volunteer if im majoring in biochemistry ( getting into forensic

Are you in college? If so, there should be a "Career Services" available at your school. Contact them and they will be able to help you.

You'll probably do some volunteering in a crime lab or some kind of police department.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:14 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

Default Re: Where can i volunteer if im majoring in biochemistry ( getting into forensic

Are you in college? If so, there should be a "Career Services" available at your school. Contact them and they will be able to help you.

You'll probably do some volunteering in a crime lab or some kind of police department.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Banned
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

Hello, this is great article. I have blog and I thanks to say you thanks. Regards!

Tags
biochemistry , forensic , majoring , volunteer , _