Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Science Forums > Biochemistry Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Biochemistry Forum Discuss and post questions regarding the study of Biochemistry. If you need homework help this is the place to ask!

Is the University of Pittsburgh's Biochemistry program good?

Is the University of Pittsburgh's Biochemistry program good? - Biochemistry Forum

Is the University of Pittsburgh's Biochemistry program good? - Discuss and post questions regarding the study of Biochemistry. If you need homework help this is the place to ask!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 03:18 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 1,539, Level: 23 Points: 1,539, Level: 23 Points: 1,539, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Is the University of Pittsburgh's Biochemistry program good?

I know that UPMC is very respected, nationwide, and arguably worldwide. From what I've heard, biochemistry seems to delve quite a bit into medical research, but does necessarily this make Pitt a good school for it?

If not, what schools are also good for biochem? Schools like Harvard, MIT, and Yale are out of my range academically and monetarily, so I'd like to know about ones that are a little more affordable.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Tags
biochemistry , good , pittsburgh , program , university