|Register||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Arabidopsis and Plant Biology Discuss Arabidopsis and Plant Biology Research.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Annual Meeting Updates
*International Conference on Arabidopsis Research: Beijing, China
*June 20-23, 2007
*Official website: [Only registered users see links. ]
(1) Research Abstracts MUST be submitted by the March 20 early registration
date to be considered for oral presentation in either a concurrent symposium
or a workshop. Abstracts can be edited online until the May 10 final
registration deadline. Please submit your abstract by March 20th.
(2) The special conference room rates at the Jiuhua Spa Resort (conference
site) are available to all conference attendees for days before and after
the conference. This will allow flexible dates for arrival and departure,
(3) Reduced-fee registration deadline: March 20, 2007.
(4) All attendees must possess both a valid passport AND Chinese visa to
enter China. Please apply for your visa early.
(5) Late registration deadline and hotel reservation deadline: May 10, 2007.
(6) Alternate website for conference information (includes funding
information for U.S. and North American researchers):
[Only registered users see links. ]
|annual , meeting , updates|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Funding Opportunities for Annual Meeting||Joanna Friesner||Arabidopsis and Plant Biology||0||01-25-2007 11:03 PM|
|Annual Meeting Registration Update||Joanna Friesner||Arabidopsis and Plant Biology||0||01-24-2007 11:52 PM|
|2007 Annual Arabidopsis Meeting: First Announcement||Joanna Friesner||Arabidopsis and Plant Biology||0||10-12-2006 12:50 PM|
|URGENT-Minority Funds for Annual Meeting||Joanna Friesner||Arabidopsis and Plant Biology||0||04-18-2006 03:33 PM|
|17th Annual Arabidopsis Meeting: Funding for underrepresentedminorities||Joanna Friesner||Arabidopsis and Plant Biology||0||03-13-2006 09:37 PM|