Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Protein Science > Antibody Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Antibody Forum Antibody Forum. Ask and discuss antibody suppliers, antibody related techniques and protocols, and antibody production such as using phage display libraries.

Monoclonal Antibody for Bacillus Subtilus

Monoclonal Antibody for Bacillus Subtilus - Antibody Forum

Monoclonal Antibody for Bacillus Subtilus - Antibody Forum. Ask and discuss antibody suppliers, antibody related techniques and protocols, and antibody production such as using phage display libraries.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 12:01 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 180, Level: 3 Points: 180, Level: 3 Points: 180, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Monoclonal Antibody for Bacillus Subtilus

Hi everyone,

I am new in biology field, so this question may seem to you very easy.
My prof. asked me to order antibody for Bacillus subtilus, and I found one and he said "this is from wrong protein" What does he mean? Maybe i found polyclonal antibody, so this may be the reason.
Anyway, i urgently need to find monoclonal antibody for B.subtillus and tell him. I searched the internet but all of them are poly!

You are highly wellcome to advise me any kind of resources, companies, etc. that can provide this item for me...

Thanks

Tags
antibody , bacillus , monoclonal , subtilus