|Register||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Agarose Gel Electrophoresis Forum Agarose Gel Electrophoresis Forum. A forum to discuss electrophoresis staining, troubleshooting, and development of films for DNA and RNA gels.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
DNA band has a smear after gel electrophoresis run
could you please help me, I have a smear after gel electrophoresis run in my Plasmid band.
Re: DNA band has a smear after gel electrophoresis run
Miss-pcr, you have missed few detail information.
1. What is the size of your plasmid?
2. What is the percent of your gel run?
3. Did you include DNA ladder if yes is the separation good?
4. Picture please.
5. What extraction method did you use?
6. Do you re-use your buffer / gel if yes too many times?
7. Is this the first run or twice with identical result?
8. Have your labmate having problem with their electrophoresis too?
sometime in questions we find answers.
|band , dna , electrophoresis , gel , run , smear|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Agarose gel electrophoresis of PCR products - Method and Protocol||domba||PCR - Polymerase Chain Reaction Forum||12||02-24-2012 02:39 AM|
|AFLP smear||Yuma248||Protocols and Methods Forum||0||08-13-2009 10:12 AM|
|TBE vs TAE for Gel Electrophoresis||dnamolecule||Basic Lab Protocols and Techniques||5||11-15-2007 05:27 AM|
|RNA electrophoresis||admin||Article Discussion||0||03-17-2007 04:44 AM|
|Electrophoresis Buffers - Unlimited Lifespan?||Wolfgang Schechinger||Protocols and Methods Forum||2||12-28-2005 08:59 AM|